These conditions govern solely sales by BGExpansions.com of products offered on the website bgexpansions.com; the products sold on the website bgexpansions.com are reserved for private individuals registered on the website ("the Members").
Validation of an order of a product offered on the BGExpansions.com website implies that you explicitly accept these general sales conditions without any manuscript signature being required.
Failure by a member to respect their obligations under these conditions may result in thei account being suspended or cancelled, notwithstanding any damages and interest that may be sought by BGExpansions.com
1. Company and legal information
This Website, bgexpansions.com, is edited and operated by Novagecko SLU, a Spanish company registered in the Commercial Register of Palencia: Tomo 452, Libro 0, Folio 7, Sección 8, Hoja P-6671, Inscripción 1ª, having its registered office at Paseo Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles 4, Local Bajo - 34002 Palencia, Spain. Tax identification number: ESB34256990.
Customers may contact our Customer Service using the contact form on our website or by sending an emal to the address [email protected].
The Products offered by BGExpansions comply with current Spanish and European legislation and the standards applicable in Spain and in the European Union.
BGExpansions.com will do all it can to ensure that the photographic visuals of the products faithfully represent the products offered for sale. Each product is moreover accompanied by an exact description (information sheet) of its main characteristics. In the event of any obvious error between the characteristics of the product and its representation, the Member may return it and request a refund in accordance with the provisions of Article 8 below.
The prices of our Products are given in euros and they do not include shipping costs, which will be indicated when the order is definitively validated.
BGExpansions.com reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but the Products will be billed on the basis of the rates in force at the time the orders are registered.
The Products shall remain the property of BGExpansions.com until the price has been received in full by BGExpansions.com.
Deliveries within the European Union: The amount of your order will be calculated including all taxes. The tax applied corresponds to the Value-Added Tax in force in the territory in which your order is delivered.
4. Product Availability
The Products offered by us and our prices are valid as long as they are visible on the website and subject to the availability of stocks.
In the event of the unavailability of a Product after an order has been placed, the Member will be informed by e-mail or by telephone of the delivery of a partial order or its cancellation. The Member will then be refunded all or part of his order within at most fourteen (14) days of having been notified of the cancellation of his order. The refund will be made in the same manner as that used by the customer to pay at the time of his purchase.
You declare that you were aware of and have accepted these general sales conditions prior to placing your order.
In accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code on the conclusion of online contracts, the contract will be concluded when you click on the button that allows you to confirm your order, after having viewed its details and, in particular, its total price, and had the possibility to correct any errors.
After having taken note of the detail of your order, and once all the requested information has been entered, you may click on "Confirm" in order to definitively confirm the order. Validation of your order amounts to acceptance of these General Sales Conditions. Unless otherwise demonstrated, the data registered by BGExpansions.com shall constitute proof of all transactions concluded by BGExpansions.com and its customers.
The contractual information is shown in English and will be the object of written confirmation containing said contractual information, at the latest at the time of delivery.
The Products will remain the property of BGExpansions.com until the price has been paid in full by the Member.
We undertake to accept your order form under the terms of these general sales conditions. BGExpansions.com will do all it can to process all the orders, in particular subject to the availability of stocks.
BGExpansions reserves the right to cancel or reject any order of a customer with whom there is a dispute regarding a payment for a previous order.
6. Payment Methods
Online payments may only be made by credit card, wire transfer or via Paypal.
The credit cards accepted are Visa and Mastercard.
The customer's account will be debited at the end of a maximum term of 4 days following the date of the order and will be considered to be effective upon confirmation of the agreement by the payment centres.
Payment via Paypal:
PayPal provides payment services and specialises in the issuing of electronic money between the purchaser and a third-party entity. Paypal ensures that the purchaser's bank information is confidential.
It executes any payment order generated by the customer and credits BGExpansions accordingly within 3 working days.
All your purchase transactions are strictly confidential and encoded using the SSL protocol.
BGExpansions.com does not have access to that data and does not store them on its servers. For this reason, you will be asked to re-enter your details for every new transaction on the website.
BGExpansions.com also verifies the trustworthiness of the information entered when registering an order. This is consistent with our desire to combat e-commerce fraud and protect all our consumers.
The products purchased on BGExpansions.com are shipped worlwide, unless otherwise specified during the ordering process.
The products will be delivered to the address you enter during the ordering process or to the point of withdrawal of your choice (depending on the carrier chosen).
Shipping costs may vary depending on the products purchased, delivery address and other factors. Shipping costs will be indicated during the order confirmation process.
BGExpansions.com reserves the right, however, to divide shipments up into smaller ones. The handling and shipping costs will be billed for only one shipment.
The indicated delivery date is the latest delivery date. The delivery times for the Products correspond to the handling time plus the time for delivery. Delivery times vary from sale to sale and are shown from the order validation stage.
BGExpansions may not be held liable for the consequences of any late delivery.
If the parcel is returned to us because it was not possible to deliver it (deadline passed, wrong address for recipient, etc.), the customer will be notified automatically by e-mail. If BGExpansions.com has not had any response by you within 72 hours of receipt of the e-mail, BGExpansions.com reserves the right to cancel the order. Shipping costs will not be refunded in such a case.
BGExpansions.com relies on the service of different delivery companies to deliver its products. Additionally, the terms and conditions of each Delivery Company may also apply.
Upon reception of your parcel, you must:
- Verify at the time of the delivery that the goods delivered comply with your order; Indicate any anomalies on the delivery docket, entering and signing a handwritten reserve; and Confirm said reservations in writing to the carrier within three working days.
If the articles have to be returned to us, you must first seek authorisation to return them from our services (contact form) within 15 days of delivery. No claims will be entertained after that deadline.
Non-delivery or late delivery:
In the event of a delay or if a product is missing, the customer may contact our Customer Service on using the contact form on our website or by sending an email to the address [email protected]
If your order has not been delivered within the anticipated deadline, you may contact us, using the contact form on our website or by sending an email to the address [email protected], to effect the delivery within a reasonable additional period. If we have not done so by said deadline, you may then cancel your order by contacting us in the same manner.
We shall instruct our bank to reimburse you within fourteen (14) days of the day of your request.
If it is necessary to initiate a postal tracing (abnormal delivery period, undelivered parcel, etc.), the customer shall have 3 months from the anticipated date of delivery to inform BGExpansions.com. No claim will be entertained after that deadline.
Special shipping charges:
BGExpansions.com reserves the right to make use of rate offers for the shipping costs associated with the orders.
Should the delivery charges be reduced, this will be reflected by BGExpansions.com in the charges when the order is placed.
8. Right of withdrawal
You have a period of fifteen (15) days in which to exercise your legal right of withdrawal.
You do not have to give any reasons for exercising your right of withdrawal. You will not be subject to any penalty.
The fifteen (15) days period starts from the reception of the products. If the period of fifteen (15) days expires on a Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or other non-working day, it is extended to the first following working day.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, please access the "My account" section of the website bgexpansions.com, use the contact form or email us at the address [email protected]
The right of withdrawal my not be exercised for orders and products under the following conditions:
- Personalised products or products made to the consumer's specifications.
In the event of non-compliance or the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you may return your Products after reception, subject to the following provisions:
- You must return the products to us without undue delay and no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of communication of your withdrawal decision.
- The products must without fail be returned properly protected (if possible in their original packaging), in a perfect state for resale (not damaged or sallied in any way by the customer) and accompanied by any accessories. N.B.: The return slip and/or label must not be stuck directly onto the immediate packaging (box/case/shoebox). Such packaging is for presentation purposes and is not the final (outer) packaging of the product.
- The products must not have been used beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper working of the product. They must, therefore, not show any signs of any prolonged use beyond the time necessary for trying them or trying them on. They must be in a perfect state for resale and suitable for re-commercialisation.
- In accordance with the legislation, some products may only be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection and because of their nature, if they have never been removed from their packaging and/or used, in order for them to be re-sold (for example: cosmetic products, cosmeto-textiles, ear rings and piercings, sex toys, products containing an odometer or a timer linked to use).
- No parcel will be accepted for which there is nothing that allows the sender (surname, first name, address and order number) to be identified.
The return costs are to be paid by you alone. In order to simply and facilitate the processing of Product returns, you must print out a return slip. The return label is to be stuck on your parcel.
Please note that that does not release you from the need to pay the return shipment costs (postage), which are to be paid by you.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall result in the refund of the sums paid at the time of the order, as soon as possible and no later than fifteen (15) days from the date on which you exercised said right. However, we may postpone the reimbursement until such time as we have received the goods or until you have furnished proof of dispatch of the goods; the date that will be used being that of the first of these actions.
The refund will be made by bank transfer or credit card depending on the means you used to pay for online purchase.
Ensure that you do keep the shipment proof of your product return, meaning a statement written by the carrier or postal service provider indicating the sender and recipient of the product return and proving that the items have been shipped. If our warehouse have not received it, we will ask you this document.
In the event of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the parcel must be sent to us at the following address:
Paseo Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles 4, Bajo
34002 Palencia - Spain
The return of all the products or services ordered will give rise to a refund equal to the total of the sums paid by the Member at the time of his purchase, i.e. the purchase price of the products ordered and the initial delivery costs.
If you return your entire order, we shall reimburse you the initial delivery charges in accordance with the legislation.
A partial return of some of the products ordered will give rise to the reimbursement of the product(s) returned. The initial delivery costs will not be reimbursed because our shipping costs are a lump-sum amount and do not depend on the number of products ordered.
We apply the following rules:
- - Full monetary reimbursement.
- - No charges will be deducted for the refund.
- - The refund will be made to the customer's bank within (fourteen) 14 days of the date you exercise your right of withdrawal. Any refund will be made in accordance with the means used by the customer to pay for the products at the time of their purchase.
- - We may postpone the reimbursement until such time as we have received the goods or until you have furnished proof of dispatch of the goods; the date that will be used being that of the first of these actions.
- - No shipment against refund will be accepted.
- - In accordance with the banking legislation, no refund may be made to a credit card if its expiry date has passed. BGExpansions.com reserves the right, in such an event, to ask you for a document that will allow it to make the corresponding refund.
- 9. Protection of personal data
The products sold on this site ARE NOT TOYS: they are intented to be used exclusively by adults and must be kept away from children.
- 11. Applicable Law
- These General Sales Conditions are subject to Spanish law.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the interpretation, execution or validity of these General Sales Conditions, Spanish courts alone are competent.
- In the event of a dispute, an amicable resolution thereof shall be sought prior to any legal action. We ask for this purpose that you please contact our Customer Service on the BGExpansions.com website using our contact form or sending an email to the address [email protected]