1. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
This Website, bgexpansions.com, is edited and operated by Novagecko SLU, a Spanish company registered in the Commercial Register of Palencia: Tomo 452, Libro 0, Folio 7, Sección 8, Hoja P-6671, Inscripción 1ª, having its registered office at Paseo del Salón 9, 1ºB - 34002 Palencia, Spain. Tax identification number: ESB34256990. BGExpansions.com controls your Personal Data under the terms and conditions set out in this policy.
You can contact us for anything related your Personal Data by using the contact form on our website or sending an email to the address [email protected] You can also post us at the following direction:
Paseo Salón 9, 1ºB
34002 Palencia - Spain
2. What Data we collect and when
When you use our Site and our services, we may collect the following Data about you:
- surname, first name;
- postal address:
- email address;
- IP address;
- phone number;
- records of orders and transaction numbers;
- records of visits to the Site and browsing history;
- bank card details (through our payment management providers and under the terms set out in section 8 below).
Other data may also be collected automatically when you browse the Site. The list of the relevant categories of Data is included in section 10 on Cookies.
The Data mentioned above may be collected on a number of different occasions:
- when you create your account on the Site or link to the Site through Facebook;
- when you place your orders;
- when you browse the Site;
- when you take part in a game or competition we have organised;
- when you contact our customer service department.
3. How we use your Data and the relevant legislation
We process your Data for the following purposes:
- to manage your orders (e.g. deliveries, management of complaints, after-sales service or disputes), in performance of the contract of sale you agree with us when you buy an item on our Site.
- to make you aware of commercial offers on the basis of our legitimate interest in ensuring that you benefit from an optimal experience of our Site.
- to personalise the messages and offers we send you, based on your web browsing history and your previous purchases, with your prior consent.
- to make you aware of offers with your prior consent.
- to draw up commercial statistics and analyse our marketing tools, on the basis of our legitimate interest in ensuring that we can understand and improve the performance of our Site.
- to take action against fraud.
4. How long we keep your Data
Your Personal Data can be stored in our active database indefinitely unless you request its deletion, this corresponds to:
- your last purchase;
- your last visit to our Site, provided that you connect to your account and browse the Site pages;
- the last contact you make with our customer service department ;
- use of a link in a newsletter or other marketing email we send you (with your consent).
After deletion of your data from our active database, it will be temporarily archived to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations, and so that we can manage any complaints, within the relevant time limits. If your Data is subsequently archived, it will automatically be irreversibly anonymised.
Under all circumstances and in accordance with section 7 below, you may at any time ask for the deletion of all or some of your Data, object to their processing or ask for it to be restricted.
5. Who may receive your Personal Data
Other than BGExpansions.com, your Data may also be sent to the following recipients:
• Our service providers, who assist us in delivering our services to you by undertaking, under our control, all or some of the processing of your Data.
- Our web hosting service, based in the United States, which stores all your Data for us;
- The service providers responsible for the management and security of the payments you make on our Site;
- The service providers who prepare and deliver our items;
- The service providers who deliver our advertising, marketing and sales campaigns;
- Our commercial partners where the service to which you have subscribed has been co-created by us and our partner. Both of us will process your Data.
We may also share all or some of your Data with a third party, where:
• You have given prior consent;
• We are required to do so by the law, by order of a public authority or in connection with legal proceedings;
• We assign or transfer all or part of our business or our assets, for example, as part of a merger or sale. Transactions of this kind may legitimately involve prior audits by professionals, requiring the implementation of appropriate guarantees and security measures, in order to ensure that the confidentiality of the data to which they have access is respected. In the event that a transfer or assignment of our assets containing your Data is actually carried out, we will implement information procedures enabling us to ensure that you can exercise your rights over your Data.
6. Transfer of Data outside the European Union
Your Data may pass through or be stored on servers belonging to us or our partners. As an example, Data collected by our customer service department may be transferred to service providers located outside the European Union. These servers may be located anywhere in the world, in countries with levels of legal protection different from ours. However, we undertake to take all necessary measures to maintain an appropriate level of security and confidentiality. We may for example require our subcontractors and partners to implement all measures necessary to ensure the same level of protection as that required by legislation applicable to personal data.
7. Your rights and how to exercise them
Under the legislation applicable to personal data, you may exercise the following rights as regards BGExpansions.com:
- Access your data, and ask for its rectification, deletion or portability;
- Withdraw your consent for the future, for all or some of the processing in question;
- Object to the processing of your Data, or ask for it to be restricted;
You may exercise these rights by using the contact form on our website, sending an email to [email protected] or by posting to the following address: Paseo Salón 9, 1ºB - 34002 Palencia - Spain, providing evidence of your identity and specifying:
- Your surname, first name and email address;
- The subject of your request;
- The address for the reply;
We will respond within one month maximum upon receipt of your request. You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
8. Security and confidentiality of payments
It is very important to us that your purchases should be made under the best possible security conditions. Your transactions are therefore kept confidential, encrypted and protected through the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. When you pay for your order by bank card, the transaction is between you and our bank.
We do not keep your bank details on our servers. For every order, you should therefore enter them in the fields provided when placing the order for your purchases.
9. Social media
We are present on a number of social media platforms. You can link to them when you share our sales on social media.
The term “Cookie(s)” means a file downloaded and read when a website is visited, an email is read, or a software package or a mobile application is installed and used, regardless of the type of device used.
Several types of Cookies are installed on the Site, for a range of purposes.
You can enable or disable Cookies as explained below. Note that the settings will be activated within 24 hours of your request. Your Cookies will last for 13 months.
You can manage the ways we store and use Data collected through Cookies at any time.
The different ways to manage your Cookies depending on your web browser are listed below. The settings for each browser are described in its help menu. Some examples:
• For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
In the Internet Explorer menu, go to “Internet Options”;
Under the “Confidentiality” tab, click on “Advanced”;
Tick the box “override automatic cookie handling”;
Then select: “Accept” for internal cookies and “Refuse” for third party cookies;
Save the changes by clicking on “OK”.
• For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.htlm?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.htlm
In the Safari menu, select “Preferences”;
Go to the “Security” tab;
Under the “Accept cookies” option, select “Only from sites I visit”.
• For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlmr=en&answer=95647
In the Chrome menu, select “Settings”
Click on “Display advanced settings”
Go to the “Privacy” section
Click on the “Content settings” tab
In the Cookies section (at the top) tick the box “Block third-party cookies and data”
Save the changes by clicking on “OK”.
• For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
On the Firefox home page, click on “Settings”
Select the “Privacy and Security” section
In the “History” menu, select the “Use custom settings for history” option
In the “Accept third party cookies” menu, select “Never”
Save the changes by clicking on “OK”.
For other browsers and mobile devices, we invite you to go to the relevant official website of the browser or manufacturer or consult the documentation provided.